Welcome to the Paula Coffey Dance Center–Dancing and More since ’64!
Our desire is to bring young dancers together to share the rewards of poise, self confidence, friendship and of course, The Love of Dance! Our goal is not only to teach them to dance, but to play a strong and positive role in their development. The Dance Center gives its students the chance to receive the approval of someone other than their family and friends – we have a very supportive staff and we create many social situations in which our dancers can participate.
Visit our Facebook Page
Become our “Friend” on Facebook: www.facebook.com/coffeydancecenter. We post almost daily with news, pictures, inspirational messages and more…
We are so excited to start our dance classes this year!!!
- All regular and team classes start this week, Sept 15th-20th.
- All Hip Hop classes will start Sept 22nd.
- All Star Tap Teams will start Sept 27th.
- Mommy and Me class will start in October, Thursdays at 11:15am.
- New this year, Boys Hip Hop class, on Saturdays 11:15am. Class will be starting in October.
- New this year, ballet and jazz Technique classes with Miss Jamie! Starting in October.
- We will be offering a free trial classes for all the Adult classes, on Monday, Sept 22nd. Adult tap- 6:15pm — Adult Jazz – 6:45pm and Adult Ballet 7:3pm.
If you missed our open house, not to worry. New Students and returning students call the studio at 508-378-7043 or email email@example.com
Looking forward to seeing all our dance friends!!!
Summer Open Houses for New and Returning Students
- Open House for new students on Wednesday, August 27, 10am – 12pm and 6pm – 8pm
- Open House for New and Returning Students: Tuesday, Sept 2, 2 – 5 pm, Wednesday, Sept 3, 3 – 6 pm , and Thursday, Sept 4, 4 – 8 pm
- If the above times are not convenient, please call the studio to arrange a private visit. We are always available!!
Welcome to the 2014-2015 Dance Season!
Our fall schedule is in place and we will be mailing out class times and starting dates within the next few weeks. Most of our classes have a “twin”, so if the time we send is not good, please let us know and hopefully we can find a more convenient time for dance.